How do I access my assessment?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

Each student can access their assessments via their personal login to the aXcelerate Learner Portal or click on Student log in at the top of this website page.

How do I submit an assessment?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

On the aXcelerate learner portal there will be a submission button on each assessment.

What if I go on holiday and miss a class?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

Each student must contact the trainer ahead of time to inform the trainer or admin that they will be absent.

What if I am sick?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

Each student must contact their trainer via phone to inform them that they won’t be attending the class due to illness. A medical certificate must be emailed to the [email protected] email address for this day.

Are there any makeup classes?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

There are no make up classes however the student is able to attend another campus for that class with permission from the administration.

What if my assessment is marked not competent?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

If a question is not correct and you are marked not competent, the trainer will give you an opportunity to resubmit your assessment.

What if I cannot continue due to unforeseeable circumstances?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

A cancellation form needs to be filled out on the BFE website and then your enrolment will be reviewed.

How do I know when my classes are?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

Students can access the training calendar on the Building Futures Education website. Students must book into the class they wish to attend. Students will be sent information regarding this in their welcome email.

Can I pay in installments?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

Building Futures Education offers payments plans to students who require it. Payment plans are individually created with the student to ensure they meet the needs of the student.

What happens if I miss classes?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

You can attend that class at another campus or wait until that class is offered again.

What happens if I do not hand in assessments?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

You will be contacted by your trainer in regards to your non-progression.
If this continues the admin team will in contact with your and the non-progression procedure will be enforced which may lead to your course becoming cancelled.

How do I enroll?2023-06-14T14:40:35+10:00

Fill out an enquiry form and the administrator will contact you to plan a time to enrol and induct you.

What are the start dates for the courses?2023-06-14T14:40:34+10:00

Our courses run continuously and students can start at any time throughout the year.

Where do I get current information about the College?2023-06-14T14:40:34+10:00

You can follow us on facebook.

What is a Unique Student Identifier?2023-06-14T14:40:34+10:00

Your USI (Unique Student Identifier) is your individual education number for life. It also creates an online record of your Australian training achievements.

You need a USI if you are:

  • undertaking Nationally Recognised Training
  • a higher education student seeking Commonwealth financial assistance (eg a HECS-HELP loan)
  • a higher education student graduating in 2023 or beyond.

From 1st January 2015, we can be prevented from issuing you with a Nationally Recognised VET Qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your course if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include your USI in the data we submit to NCVER.

Follow the link below for everything you need to know about creating, finding, managing and sharing your USI.


Go to Top